Thursday, September 27, 2012

Citrus Lane September Toddler Box Review and 50% Off your First Box!!!



If you'd like to check out Citrus Lane for yourself, you can click this REFERRAL LINK and get 50% off your first box!!!

Well, its that time again!  Time for another Citrus Lane Review!!!!  In case you don't know yet, I LOVE Citrus Lane!!!  They send me a box every month that's curated to my daughter's age and sex!  For $25 per month (plus FREE SHIPPING) I get 4-6 items specially picked for my daughter's developmental stage - from food to snacks, dishes and sippy cups to toiletries, toys to books!  Its amazing!  Some of our FAVORITE new items have come in Citrus Lane boxes!  I've done reviews on all of our past boxes, and you can check them all out HERE.



This month's theme was "Animal Parade" and we got some really neat stuff!  Now, this month's box only had 4 items in it.  That's a little unusual, but its because 2 of the items were each worth $12.99! 

The first item my sweet toddler received was the Green Sprouts Aqua Bottle in pink...




I was happy with this bottle, but not that excited.  After all, its just another water bottle.  Then my daughter used it.  Now its quickly become mine and my daughter's favorite water bottle!  We love it!



Its was easy for her to hold, easy to use, and cute!  And it has a flip top that you can close to keep it from leaking!  YES!!!!!!!!!  Oh, and its got an adorable elephant on it, so it goes perfectly with the "Animal Parade" theme!  (This bottle costs $8.00.)

The next item my sweet one received was the Begin Again Animal Buddy Blocks...



Again, I was happy with this, but didn't think it was "that great."  Then my daughter got a hold of it.  She LOVES this little toy!!!!  Each side of the blocks fits together to form another animal - 6 in all!  And my sweet little girl just had a ball playing with this!  So, I guess, what do I know!  Haha!  That's what I love about Citrus Lane!  They pick items that I might not normally pick myself, but those often turn out to be our favorite items!  (This toy costs $12.99.)

Next my little one received  the Rich Frog Tub Sponge...



This sponge is SO cute!  I love that it doubles as a toy AND a sponge that I can watch my little one with!  And I love that it has a loop on top so that I can hang it up - which helps it dry quicker!  Cute AND functional = AWESOME!!!!!  (This sponge costs $5.95.)

The last product in this box was a full-sized bottle of Dolphin Organics Fragrance-Free Bubble Bath...



Dolphin Organics products are 100% natural and certified organic.  And this bubble bath is fragrance-free, tear-free, and hypoallergenic!  (And, did you notice how it fits into the "Animal Parade" theme? - The name is DOLPHIN Organics!!! - Brilliant!  Haha!)  (This 12 oz. bottle of bubble bath costs $12.99.)

We used the new bath sponge and bubble bath in the bathtub that very night!  (My little one has been going through an "I hate bathtime" phase, so I'm hoping these items will help ease that!)

 
 
If you haven't been keeping track, that's $39.93 worth of merchandise - all for $25 PLUS free shipping!!!!  AWESOME!!!!
 
You can receive monthly surprises for your kids as well!!! Just use this REFERRAL LINK to get 50% off your first box!
Check out all of my previous Citrus Lane reviews HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.
Follow me on Twitter @TheProv31Mama
Follow me on Pinterest.
Follow me on Instagram @TheProverbs31Mama

 



No comments:

Post a Comment