Wednesday, July 31, 2013

iChameleons Review

Check out iChameleons.com!  They have some really nifty stuff!!!  The folks at iChameleons were kind enough to send me a few items for review!  The first item I received was this set of Hello Kitty Wall Stickers...


I was so excited when I saw these!  I picked them because my oldest loves Hello Kitty and I thought it would be super fun to decorate her room with a Hello Kitty theme!  I couldn't wait to put them up so I did it right away!  Haha!  I don't think I did too bad of a job...
 
 
And my daughter LOVES them!!!  (See how well they go with her other Hello Kitty decorations!)
 
I also got this adorable Melissa and Doug Bubbles Set...
 
 
How cute is this little bubble wand?!?  This set is perfect for a nice summer day!  Come to think of it, its perfect for a nice spring, fall or even winter day!
 

And lastly, I received this set of hair chalks...
 
 
This is a pretty awesome set of hair chalks - containing 24 different colors!  Its perfect for dress-up, game day, Halloween, and all sorts of other fun occasions!
 
Check out all of the great products at iChameleons.com.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment