Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Kinderfeets Review

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, at a discount, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

I recently had the opportunity to review a really nifty kid's item! - The Kinderfeets!  Its a wooden pushbike.  Its meant to ease a toddler's transition to a pedal-powered bike and its pretty cool!!!!


The Kinderfeets was created by a Dutch designer for his little son.  The Dutch word for "children" is "kinder" and the Dutch word for "bicycle" is "fiets." So, playing of that, they changed "fiets" to "feets" and the Kinderfeets was born.  I think that's such a cute name!!!

When the pushbike arrived, my hubby was at work.  I couldn't wait to put it together, so I decided to do it myself.  Now, I don't know if I was just having a bad "mommy brain" day or what, but I had the hardest time following the instructions that came with it.  Thankfully, they have a great assembly video on youtube!  After that, it was pretty simple!



Here are some things that make the Kinderfeets different from other pushbikes:
1.) It has footpegs. - This way, you can push your little one on the bike if you want.  They can simply place their feet on the pegs and go!  This also helps them learn how to place their feet on bike pedals.
2.) It has a removable, washable seat cover!  - Yay!  Every mom knows that any kid gear that has washable parts is AWESOME!!! - Especially with potty-training toddlers!!!!
3.) It has chalkboard paint!!!  - The Kinderfeets comes in several colors, but they are all covered in chalkboard paint!  Your little one can get creative with their own bike!  Personalize it and make it theirs!  How amazing is that!  And you can leave little messages for your sweet little one too!!! 



Check out Kinderfeets at kinderfeets.com.
"Like" Kinderfeets on Facebook.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook.
Follow me on Twitter.
Follow me on Pinterest.

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, at a discount, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment